Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Writing For Charity

Hello my fellow bloggers, writers and readers alike!

Pardon the blog silence of the last few days, busy holiday weekend and all that!

I am going to ask you all to do something for me now... See that little link off to the side to "Unleash Your Story"? Well, click on that for me and help raise some money to help the Cystic Fybrosis Foundation.

I have started a team called "Kestrel's Bloggers" so you can help participate by joining my team and become a fundraiser yourself, or you can offer a donation to help me reach my goal.

The way I am understanding this is: I set a goal to write however many words during the month of September (I am going to aim for 10,000), and you can contribute a set dollar amount to help reach my fundraising goal of $150.

If you would like to join my team, send me an email, and I will add you, and then you can set your own writing goal for yourself and add a button to your page to get donations of your own! Add a button to track your progress.

I have no idea if I'll be able to raise my goal, but I thought it was such a wonderful idea, I had to sign up!

No comments: