Saturday, November 7, 2009

NaNoWriMo 2009

So yet again, I am going to attempt to get back to writing, and what better incentive than to sign up for NaNo again! At this moment, I am sitting in my coffee shop with a few other writers, companions in the agony that is pounding out a novel in a month's time. My word count is pitiful at the moment, and that is only compounded by the fact that I have such little free time to accomplish anything. But I am determined! I sat down to write and just went with the first scene that came into my head, so I am going to try writing that way for a little while, going with the most vivid moments as they happen. I am going with my "Twins" story, since that's what came to mind when I opened up the Word document, and will post excerpts as I go, so pray with me that I am able to reach my goal!

No comments: