Saturday, August 16, 2008

Romantic Tension...

Ah, love is in the air... No wait, its just LUST!! Yet, anyway.

So I know I haven't posted the first chapter yet, it is ready, I think, but I will wait until Monday. In the meantime, I have gone on a writing kick, and just let things carry me where they will. But I just had to take a minute break, because I just wrote the first real sexual-tension loaded scene, and I just had to comment.

What do you think is sexy? This varies for so many people, but for me, it is the tiniest details. My scene involves Syndra-Kai and Malik-Tor feeding each other, and teasing each other, all while the whole palace watches, unaware of what is really going on between the two, and how hot and bothered they are feeling at the moment. I think that is just sexy as hell!

One, feeding each other in a sensual way already is hot, but when you are doing it in public, yet its still a secret, that kicks it up a notch, don't you agree? See, everyone can see what Malik is doing, but because Syndra has to wear a veil, they can't see her reactions to him. And that's not even getting into anything that might be going on underneath the table. I just have to say God Bless Malik-Tor, because he has some hell of self-restraint right about now, and I do not envy his having to stand up in front of all those people suddenly. Luckily, the cut of his clothes in my mind covers any potentially embarrassing evidence. :)

Oh you guys just wait... AWWW it's in Chapter FIVE! Hang in there, we'll get there.

No comments: