Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Xan-Rul Casted...

So Xan-Rul is becoming quite a surprise for me... when I initially thought of this story, he was the bad guy, but I didn't have anyone for Syndra-Kai to talk to... Talk about a lonely upbringing, huh? So I thought, well what about her mother's Companion being her tutor? So he got a bigger part and I got a different bad guy now.
His role is also expanding as I write, so I feel it necessary to include images of what I conceive him to be...
And all I can see is Yul Brynner in "The King and I"...


Now poor Yul is dead, but Chow Yun Fat reprised the role of the King in "Anna and the King", however, I see him from "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"...

I like Chow Yun Fat, but even better is Ken Watanabe, you know him from "The Last Samurai", "Letters From Iwo Jima", and "Memoirs of a Geisha"... I think he is just great...

Now if we could just get him to smile every so often, I picture Xan-Rul as a very serene, meditative character, but not without a sense of humor...

No comments: